9.02.2007

09.02.07


sufjan stevens, can anyone be you besides you?
let me know.
-----------------

college just started. no, not for this year, but for me.
i think my grades will finally reflect myself (bad to the bone, baby).

-------

who wants my business card? who wants to lose their scholarship?! haha...i apparently do.

--------------------------

whatever i end up doing in life i have to do it for me. i can't be happy and work for someone else, i can't be happy and wish i was doing something else. once i get out of school i refuse to fall in to the "this is only temporary" mindset or the "oh, i'll do this until something better comes along".  

so basically starting my own company is the only option.

also, i really want to avoid the, "oh, i'll just marry this girl" mindset. but, no promises. especially with me being related to my sister and all. oh yeah, and having a girlfriend since sophomore year of high school. what i would give to be a man whore, what i would give!

------------------------------------

luckily no one else can be sufjan stevens.
luckily no one else can be me.

============

i often like to sit and reflect on jason mraz.
"we had sex, but if you want my professional opinion, that boy is gayer than a handbag full of rainbows."
...not that that's a bad thing.

1 comment:

lindsey said...

hey now. i've never wanted to just marry a girl.