4.05.2009

04.05.09

Palm Sunday is my favorite Sunday.

I just typed "07" as the year in the title. I wish. So many things change so fast, and I often times find myself with a headache when I think about it. Like right now. If I could relive only one year from my college experience which would it be? Freshman year or Senior year? Interesting...

Lord, what am I doing with my life? There are so many distractions from perusing you that I don't even know where to begin to trim the fat.

Is it possible that you trust someone but you don't believe them? Reworded: is it possible that you love someone so much that you wish you would never think of them? Or maybe that's the rub. Maybe love can't be one sided. One sided love is really just a projected image of something that isn't there; or a longing for "something else to happen/change/be realized". Love is between two people. Emo songs are for one person.

"The one who got away...only guys and serial killers have that." - Adam Sandler, from some trailer from a decently funny looking movie that I will go see with my roommates.

I guess when it all boils down. I'm just pissed because it should be me. What has he done to earn it. Then again, think of everything I've done to prove I don't deserve it.

Okay, I'm over it.

For today.

FML.

No comments: