4.22.2010

04/22/10

"Honestly...like honestly, Nate....do you think I'm dating down?"


VOMIT


And you and everyone else wonders why I'm single.

"Seriously how are you single in Dallas? I feel like girls should be fighting for you."

Well they're not fighting but that doesn't mean that people aren't getting hurt.

In my experience, it doesn't get any better. I know that it can, and I believe that it will- but right now, I'm not going to exert myself to hurt myself- if you know what I'm saying.

Also, I'm not going to settle for chicks who say things like that....woof (or wolf - i say them the same)

===============

Keys to being successful at your job:

smile in the hallway
drive a nicer car than you can afford
be funny (present a funny presentation about a mildly controversial website)
empathize with the programmers
act like you're interested in nerdy things
flirt with the older single girls
(but never too much)
dress well
be on time (still working on this)
never let them know that you don't know what you're doing
BAM!
first million in the bank


+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

i see right through you, you know.
which, actually, i think you might like;
your guard has always been rather high.
unfortunately,
for both of us,
i don't play those games anymore.
so call me when it's less messy.
or maybe i'll call you when i've realized i don't care that much about the clean up.

----------------------------------

but seriously, since when has, "I can't believe you're still single in Dallas" been a compliment??

No comments: