6.07.2007

06.07.07

3 months and Kelly Clarkson is still sober

joy.

3 days and Paris Hilton is out of jail

justice.

----------

other points of interest:

blood in my kleenex didn't hurt,
but the medication gives me heartburn.
a painless serious problem
or a seriously painful everyday problem?

----------
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.photo.gif
Working 9-5 is not fun. I'm to tired to do anything before work. I'm to tired to do anything after work. All I do at work is work. Geez; they weren't kidding about how awesome college is.

I think this is something my father has struggled with. Probably your father to, and his father, and my father's father- but his father was probably okay because life was easy back then...right?

Do you work so you can do what you love? Or love your work? I would love your work. Loooove your work. So basically, make yourself love being a financial analyst and you are A-OK.

I love being a movie voice and drawing editorial cartoons. Find that in the classifieds.

No comments: