6.26.2007

06.26.07

It seems as if this blog isn't as secluded/private as I had hoped.
Who am I kidding. The only people who want privacy don't use the internet.
I hope I never meet anyone who doesn't use the internet. Similarly, I hope I meet Al Gore.

---

Currently convincing myself: that I don't need an iPhone
Currently convincing you: that you need an iPhone (the stock is plummeting)

---

Radiohead. Radiohead. Radiohead. Radiohead.

---

From this day forward I will put all my energy into inventing something that makes something easier. I am not an engineer, I can't invent anything complex or technical. However, I am a humanitarian, so I just need to invent something that humanitizes (didn't Dr. K already do that?) anyway, that's what I need to do!

---

Kurt Vonnegut Jr.'s son speaking at his father's funeral,
"Well, Dad's with God now."
*crowd ROFLs*

---

(roll-fluh-s): rolling on the floor laughing :-)

---

I think the question I constantly ask myself is not am I the person I wish to be, but am I the person I dreamed of being when I was 16? Does that seem naive? To think that there would be anyway that my current living arrangement/goals/desires would be intact for that long? yes. damnit. I think I was much more ideological and artistic when I was 16...no, 17.

---

hey there delilah, ...this song sucks.

so does this blogish

1 comment:

Allie said...

You know, if you really want to get in touch with that 17 year old self of yours (I think I kind of liked that guy), maybe you should quit this blog and go back to xanga... hmm? :-)